Re: [pgAdmin4] RM5965 Couldn't download file of Marcos query results

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Rahul Shirsat <rahul(dot)shirsat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4] RM5965 Couldn't download file of Marcos query results
Date: 2020-12-09 09:28:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Rahul,

Found below issues:
1) The data grid is not fetching more than 1000 records now, gives a
console error:
sqleditor.js:1264 Uncaught TypeError: self.enable_disable_download_btn is
not a function
at child.fetch_next (sqleditor.js:1264)

2) The sqleditor test cases are failing.
3) Fix pep8 issues.
4) Fix linter issues.
5) Please check the doc changes again, it's not clear to me.

I didn't check but make sure the GUI tests for the sqleditor runs fine
since the behaviour has changed now.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal