Re: [pgAdmin4] RM5965 Couldn't download file of Marcos query results

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Rahul Shirsat <rahul(dot)shirsat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4] RM5965 Couldn't download file of Marcos query results
Date: 2020-12-14 06:25:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Rahul,

The file in the patch -
*web/regression/javascript/sqleditor/query_tool_preferences.js* is a copy
of *web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor/query_tool_preferences.js* and is not a
test case file.

@committer - Please remove the file
*web/regression/javascript/sqleditor/query_tool_preferences.js* before
committing.
Apart from this, the patch looks good to me.