Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility
Date: 2013-07-10 09:56:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

i Dave,

OK, it builds fine on Mac for me now. Some initial feedback:

>> - Instead of "DDL_COMMAND_START", we should use "DDL COMMAND START". The
>> same applies to similar cases.
>>
>> Fixed it.

> - Can we combine the Enable and Enable Status options into one set of
>> radio buttons, e.g. Enabled (which should be the default), Replica, Always
>> and Disabled?
>>
>> Yes, we can change this enable check box as a radio button. But,
"REPLICA/ALWAYS" are two enable's properties. Hence, We have implemented
this in the proposed way. Kindly share your opinion on this.

> - Please fix the sizing of the box around the aforementioned radio
>> buttons. See the screen shots for an example of what I mean. It should
>> match the "Fires" box on dlgTrigger.
>>

> Fixed it.

Please find the new patch which fixes the above issues, except including
the "Enable" check box in radio group.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>

Attachment Content-Type Size
Pg9.3_Event_Trigger_V3.patch application/octet-stream 49.3 KB