Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility

From: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility
Date: 2013-07-08 13:03:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Dinesh Kumar <
> dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Thanks for your time.
>>
>> Please find the attached new patch for the same. As per my testing on
>> windows/linux, it's working fine.
>>
>> Kindly let me know if you face any issues and suggestions.
>>

> OK, it builds fine on Mac for me now. Some initial feedback:
>
> - Instead of "DDL_COMMAND_START", we should use "DDL COMMAND START". The
> same applies to similar cases.
>
> - Can we combine the Enable and Enable Status options into one set of
> radio buttons, e.g. Enabled (which should be the default), Replica, Always
> and Disabled?
>
> - Please fix the sizing of the box around the aforementioned radio
> buttons. See the screen shots for an example of what I mean. It should
> match the "Fires" box on dlgTrigger.

Thanks Dave,

I will update this thread with the suggested changes.

Dinesh

--
*Dinesh Kumar*
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.co
<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>m<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>
*
Follow us on Twitter*
@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars,
whitepapers<http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community> and
more <http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community>