Re: facing problem in pg admin 4

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: B yamini <yaminibnaidu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: facing problem in pg admin 4
Date: 2020-04-04 12:00:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Please try removing browser cache files and hard reload option in your
browser.
Ref:
https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2015/03/tech-tip-how-to-do-hard-refresh-in-browsers/#.Xoh2mWhX5-E

Once the file menu appears on the screen then perform
"Reset Layout" option to reset layout to default.

Regards,
Murtuza