Re: Mac client - reconnecting to existing server

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Diggs, Asoka" <asoka(dot)diggs(at)intel(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Mac client - reconnecting to existing server
Date: 2020-04-04 12:09:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

By default pgAdmin4 opens port randomly, but there is an option to choose
static port, once you set the port, you can bookmark the link.

1. Click on the pgAdmin 4 tray-icon
2. Click "Configure..."
3. Check the box labeled "Fixed Port Number?"
4. Enter the desired port number in the field next to it
5. Restart pgadmin and try again.