facing problem in pg admin 4

From: B yamini <yaminibnaidu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: facing problem in pg admin 4
Date: 2020-04-03 18:21:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi sir/mam,
i am facing problem in connecting to pgadmin 4 page . like its completely
blank ,i guess few panels have got deleted and i dont know how to get those
back . I have a important project which uses pgadmin4 . kindly please do
help me sort this issues as soon as possible .
I am attaching the screen shot of how i am getting it on my system , kindly
look into it and please
do the needful help.

Attachment Content-Type Size
Screenshot (138).png image/png 131.1 KB