RE: Starting just the pgAdmin server

From: Ken Benson <Ken(at)infowerks(dot)com>
To: Brian Wilson <brian(at)wildsong(dot)biz>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Starting just the pgAdmin server
Date: 2020-04-03 16:35:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

From: Brian Wilson <brian(at)wildsong(dot)biz>
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 9:14 AM
To: Ken Benson <Ken(at)infowerks(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org

I will try to write something up that is succinct and post a link here, it's going to be a very long weekend, I think. I was scheduled to present on Docker at a conference in April so I guess I can just pretend it's still happening and prepare for it anyway.

I have found Docker so useful that I want people to know about it, I have no connection with the project.

[Ken Benson] What are the advantages – specifically for PgAdmin 4?
Will Docker run on a Windows platform?
Maybe I’ll wait for the ‘movie’ 😊
--Brian