PATCH: To display column information properly in Properties Panel (pgAdmin4)

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PATCH: To display column information properly in Properties Panel (pgAdmin4)
Date: 2017-01-13 09:31:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

PFA patch to display columns in Properties panel for exclusion constraint
node, and in addition to that I found similar issue with foreign key node.

We will also remove placeholder from Select2 control if it's in Properties
panel or disabled, it will be generic change in Select2 control in Backform
as well as in Backgrid.
RM#2065

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_2065.patch application/octet-stream 4.9 KB