Re: pgAdmin4 2.0 python wheel on Ubuntu

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Richard Greenwood <richard(dot)greenwood(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin4 2.0 python wheel on Ubuntu
Date: 2017-10-08 05:23:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

You can set customize the location as per your need,

Create a file named config_local.py (if not already present) at your
installation location ../pgadmin4/web/
and add below 3 lines in it,

import os
DATA_DIR = os.path.realpath(os.path.expanduser(u'~/.pgadmin/'))
LOG_FILE = os.path.join(DATA_DIR, 'pgadmin4.log')

restart pgAdmin4 and check if that solves your problem.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala