Jargon and acronyms on this mailing list

From: Greg Sabino Mullane <htamfids(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2024-08-30 16:01:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I normally wouldn't mention my blog entries here, but this one was about
the hackers mailing list, so wanted to let people know about it in case you
don't follow Planet Postgres. I scanned the last year's worth of posts and
gathered the most used acronyms and jargon. The most commonly used acronym
was IMO (in my opinion), followed by FWIW (for what it's worth), and IIUC
(if I understand correctly). The complete list can be found in the post
below, I'll refrain from copying everything here.