Re: Postgres pg_cron extension

From: Greg Sabino Mullane <htamfids(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: arun chirappurath <arunsnmimt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres pg_cron extension
Date: 2024-02-14 15:22:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes, definitely the wrong forum. RDS is not Postgres, and "parameter
groups" is an Amazon thing. A quick web search would seem to indicate that
the default group is replaced by the custom one, rather than enhancing it.
But really, this is a simple "try it and see" sort of task.

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/parameter-groups-overview.html

Other than that, reach out to Amazon support.

Cheers,
Greg