Postgres pg_cron extension

From: arun chirappurath <arunsnmimt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres pg_cron extension
Date: 2024-02-14 10:30:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear all,

I am trying to enable pg_cron extension in RDS postgres and I got to know
it will be enabled only in custom parameter group..it can't be enabled in
default one.
1. Suppose if we create a custom group for existing postgres 14
databases,will all the existing parameters in default group gets copied
over to custom group?

2.Also will there be any impact if we change this parameter group?

3.Also if we upgrade 14 to 15 in future,Do we need to change the parameter
to 15 compatible?

Apologies if its in wrong forum,

Thanks,
Arun