Re: Crash after changing pgAgent Jobs

From: Dhiraj Chawla <dhiraj(dot)chawla(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: UNTERRAINER(dot)Guenther(at)leitwind(dot)com
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Crash after changing pgAgent Jobs
Date: 2012-11-29 11:03:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Günther,

I tried all the steps that you mentioned in the mail below, but was unable
to reproduce it at my end. I get the error message only when I click on job
step node when properties dialog of job is opened or vice-versa, which in
our case is a valid.

I would appreciate if anyone on the pgadmin-support list could also have a
look at this and see if the mentioned scenarios are reproducible at your
end.

Thanks,