Re: how to disable auto-completion

From: Kozusznik Michal <kozusznik(dot)michal(at)ifortuna(dot)cz>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: how to disable auto-completion
Date: 2012-11-29 09:32:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

that's why i'm not asking for developing hotkeys settings support, but to add single checkbox is setings to disable this feature at all. It should be quick and easy.

btw don't take me wrong or offensive but autocompletion in pgadmin is half-baked and I doubt will be ever finished. try demo of SQL Asistant to get know how it should look like. Then you figure out that it doesn't make sense to block other apps which do the job better.

MK