Regarding tables detach concurrently with run_maintenance_proc()

From: Durgamahesh Manne <maheshpostgres9(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: keith(dot)fiske(at)crunchydata(dot)com
Subject: Regarding tables detach concurrently with run_maintenance_proc()
Date: 2024-07-12 06:45:04
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-in-general

Hi Respected Team

By default proc() does not detach tables concurrently. How do we implement
tables detach concurrently without blocking running sessions in prod.
why this is very critical to implement for pg_partman.
if this is not available yet on 5.1.0 then when can i expect to get it
if already there then please let me know the implementation of detaching
tables concurrently
Any best way to implement the same please with out concurrently how do we
ensure data integrity and consistency

Regards
Durga Mahesh