Issue while calling the procedure

From: SUMIT FADALE <sumit(dot)fadale(at)somaiya(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-jdbc(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-in-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Sumit <fadalesumit(dot)s(at)gmail(dot)com>, sumit(dot)fadale(at)infosys(dot)com
Subject: Issue while calling the procedure
Date: 2024-02-18 05:59:18
Lists: pgsql-in-general

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue while calling the procedure.
After running the select query I am getting 2 rows. Please check the below
screenshot.

[image: image.png]
i have created a procedure to retrieve the rows. please find the procedure
screenshot below.

[image: image.png]

Now I am calling the procedure using the select query. please find
the below screenshot.

[image: image.png]

and that number is continuously increasing.

*Please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.*

Thank you in advance !!!

Regards,
Sumit.

--
Disclaimer

This email is governed by the Disclaimer Terms of  somaiya.edu
<http://somaiya.edu> which may be viewed at
https://www.somaiya.edu/en/email-disclaimer
<https://www.somaiya.edu/en/email-disclaimer>

Finally, please do not
print this email unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email helps the
environment.