PGAdmin 4 not populating scripts on open

From: Masresha Kinato <masbekele(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAdmin 4 not populating scripts on open
Date: 2024-02-12 14:26:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there, PGAdmin support team,

We have managed to set up SQL files to open in PGAdmin 4 by default.
However, we have noticed that it only opens the application and not the
content of the files (the script) into a query window, as it did with
PGAdmin 3.

We were wondering if there is a setting in PGAdmin 4 that allows you to
expand/collapse anything in parentheses in the query, just like PGAdmin 3.
This would be really helpful in situations where there are a lot of values
in the where clause, and we don't necessarily need to see all of them at
once.

Thank you in advance for your help.

--

*Mas Kinato*

*Senior Database Administrator*

*Cell phone: 571 -733-3919*

*Email address: masbekele(at)gmail(dot)com <massbekele(at)gmail(dot)com>*