Expand/Collapse Nodes in Query Window

From: Cody Boorman <cboorman(at)nabancard(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Expand/Collapse Nodes in Query Window
Date: 2024-02-12 17:28:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I just transitioned to PGAdmin 4 and I don't see the expand/collapse nodes
for items in parenthesis that PGAdmin 3 had in the query window so you can
minimize large scripts that had a lot of data in the WHERE clause. I have
version 7.8 but I spoke to our DBA who had the latest 8.3 version and they
weren't appearing for him either.

--
Cody Boorman
Financial Analyst