Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt

From: Fabrízio de Royes Mello <fabriziomello(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Fábio Telles Rodriguez <fabio(dot)telles(at)gmail(dot)com>, Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt
Date: 2016-07-12 19:02:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> On 07/12/2016 11:03 AM, Fábio Telles Rodriguez wrote:
>
> > All the T-shirts already made was destroyed and the people who bought it
> > will be refunded. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> That seems excessive. If I'd known you were going to do that, I'd have
> tried to talk you out of it.

We talked a lot about that and as Fabio received an *excessive* negative
feedback we decided rollback all the operation.

Fabio just did his best to promote PostgreSQL and celebrate the 20th
anniversary here in Brazil, specially because tomorrow will start the FISL
(International Free Software Forum) here in Porto Alegre and we organize a
PGDay [1] inside the event to celebrate the 20th anniversary and also the
10th anniversary of the Brazilian Community.

Regards,

[1] softwarelivre.org/fisl17/programacao/minieventos
[2] http://softwarelivre.org/fisl17/programacao/pgday-poa

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL