Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt

From: Daniel Westermann <daniel(dot)westermann(at)dbi-services(dot)com>
To: fabriziomello(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Fábio Telles Rodriguez <fabio(dot)telles(at)gmail(dot)com>, Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt
Date: 2016-07-12 19:24:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

>>On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Josh Berkus < josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com > wrote:
>>
>> On 07/12/2016 11:03 AM, Fábio Telles Rodriguez wrote:
>>
>> > All the T-shirts already made was destroyed and the people who bought it
>> > will be refunded. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>> That seems excessive. If I'd known you were going to do that, I'd have
>> tried to talk you out of it.
>>

>We talked a lot about that and as Fabio received an *excessive* negative feedback we decided rollback all the operation.
>
>Fabio just did his best to promote PostgreSQL and celebrate the 20th anniversary here in Brazil, specially because tomorrow will start >the FISL (International Free Software Forum) here in Porto Alegre and we organize a PGDay [1] inside the event to celebrate the 20th >anniversary and also the 10th anniversary of the Brazilian Community.

I am missing a clear statement here as I can not see that Fabio tried to gain any personal benefit out of this .... and I have the feeling that Fabio somehow is the bad guy ..... for what ???? @Fabio: I am with you. I believe this needs to be said. If someone does not agree with others actions then start talking, not blaming.

Regards,
Daniel