Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)xtuple(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New PostgreSQL T-Shirt
Date: 2016-07-12 19:04:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

"rollback" - nice to close out a sad thread with a little database humor, well done.

On 7/12/2016 3:02 PM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Josh Berkus josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com wrote:

On 07/12/2016 11:03 AM, Fábio Telles Rodriguez wrote:

All the T-shirts already made was destroyed and the people who bought it

will be refunded. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That seems excessive. If I'd known you were going to do that, I'd have

tried to talk you out of it.

We talked a lot about that and as Fabio received an *excessive* negative feedback we decided rollback all the operation.

Fabio just did his best to promote PostgreSQL and celebrate the 20th anniversary here in Brazil, specially because tomorrow will start the FISL (International Free Software Forum) here in Porto Alegre and we organize a PGDay [1] inside the event to celebrate the 20th anniversary and also the 10th anniversary of the Brazilian Community.

Regards,

[1] softwarelivre.org/fisl17/programacao/minieventos

[2] http://softwarelivre.org/fisl17/programacao/pgday-poa

--

Fabrízio de Royes Mello

Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL

Timbira: http://www.timbira.com.br

Blog: http://fabriziomello.github.io

Linkedin: http://br.linkedin.com/in/fabriziomello

Twitter: http://twitter.com/fabriziomello

Github: http://github.com/fabriziomello

--

Ned Lilly

President and CEO

ned(at)xTuple(dot)com // +1-757-461-3022 x101

Master your supply chain with xTuple.com – World’s #1 open source ERP

Manufacturing – Distribution – eCommerce

Tell us how we’re doing: Customer Satisfaction Survey