Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca>
Cc: Valeria Kaplan <kaplan(dot)valeria(at)gmail(dot)com>, Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
Date: 2023-06-02 14:44:54
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Le ven. 2 juin 2023 à 16:35, Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca> a
écrit :

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> That's interesting - the PostgreSQL training/testing that Dalibo is
> offering is in French?

Yes, that's only available in french.

> I wonder if we could work out an agreement with Dalibo and build on the
> training that you have already developed, rather than re-inventing the
> wheel, so to speak. That way we're kind of building the unified or
> standardized English and French training/testing at the same time
> ('unified' or 'standardized' sounds better to me than 'community
> developed').

I don't know, but it could be interesting. I'm not sure we did the work to
update it to v15, but it sure covers v14. Anyway, I'm not the one who could
decide such things :)

--
Guillaume.