Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2901] Make shortcuts configurable in Debugger

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2901] Make shortcuts configurable in Debugger
Date: 2018-02-08 14:37:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Murtuza,
After some review of the code we do have some questions:
- Do we really need to have the shortcuts in the backend?(I already asked
this in Khushboo's patch)
- Do we need to have keyAction function(in direct.js) inside this
Javascript file or can we extract that an create some tests around it?
- Were there any tests created for these new shortcuts?

Thanks
Joao