Re: FULL_PAGE_WRITES

From: Jov <amutu(at)amutu(dot)com>
To: "Potukanuma, Vishnu" <vishnusp(at)amazon(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FULL_PAGE_WRITES
Date: 2017-06-13 07:33:52
Lists: pgsql-general

what's the table and index look like? how do you test? Is it HOT update?
For update table and index ,you can read this:
http://www.dbrnd.com/2016/12/postgresql-increase-the-speed-of-update-query-using-hot-update-heap-only-tuple-mvcc-fill-factor-vacuum-fragmentation/

2017年6月13日 1:06 PM,"Potukanuma, Vishnu" <vishnusp(at)amazon(dot)com>写道: