Re: Turn off streaming replication - leaving Master running

From: Andy Erskine <andy(dot)erskine(at)jds(dot)net(dot)au>
To: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Turn off streaming replication - leaving Master running
Date: 2015-06-30 04:39:50
Lists: pgsql-general

No i don't want a replica.

I would like to reconfigure my streaming scenario into two standalone db's
i don't want the Master to be effected in anyway and i want it running
consistantly .. the secondary i want to reconfigure as a standalone to load
a different db and do some testing.

When i've finished testing - i want to reconfigure for streaming again.