Re: ANALYZE ONLY

From: Michael Harris <harmic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ANALYZE ONLY
Date: 2024-09-01 01:41:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks David

I had not read that wiki page well enough, so many thanks for alerting
me that I had to create a commitfest entry. I already had a community
account so I was able to login and create it here:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/49/5226/

I was not sure what to put for some of the fields - for 'reviewer' should
I have put the people who have provided feedback on this thread?

Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks again

Cheers
Mike