Re: Working toward a JTA 1.0.1 Compliant XADataSource

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Bryan Varner <bvarner(at)polarislabs(dot)com>, Florent Guillaume <fg(at)nuxeo(dot)com>, "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Working toward a JTA 1.0.1 Compliant XADataSource
Date: 2013-03-02 03:41:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

There's no technical reason as to why it would not work.

The project has used this layout for as long as I can remember. If we were
to change it for this patch why not change it for every patch ?

I can get the project to build in eclipse and IDEA, I haven't tried
netbeans, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

Dave

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca