Re: Reg: Size difference

From: Vinay Oli <olivinay541(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Reg: Size difference
Date: 2024-09-14 18:10:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

I've checked the database size by meta command \l+ and even I checked from
file system level du -sh 49181 folder. 49181 is the db oid.

Pgwal directory is same 40gb at primary and standby servers.

All the directories are of same size, 49181 folder (oid) is only having
different size.

Thanks,
Vinay kumar