Re: Reg: Size difference

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Vinay Oli <olivinay541(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Reg: Size difference
Date: 2024-09-14 20:16:09
Lists: pgsql-general

On 9/14/24 11:10, Vinay Oli wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I've checked the database size by meta command \l+ and even I checked
> from file system level du -sh 49181 folder. 49181 is the db oid.

Minimal information is not going to solve this issue.

Provide the exact output of commands from:

1) The Primary database.

2) The Standby database.

3) Per post from Laurenz Albe, any objects in 49181/ that differ in size
between the primary and standby.

Also:

1) Describe the exact type of replication you are using?

2) The replication settings you are using.

3) The exact Postgres versions on both sides.

4) The OS and version on both sides.

5) Have you checked the Postgres logs on the standby side to see if the
server is showing any relevant errors?