[pgAdmin4][patch]: String evaluation issue

From: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][patch]: String evaluation issue
Date: 2016-04-18 09:51:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find attached patch file containing the fix for the below issue.
This issue is reported by Dave during the debugger code review and we have
removed the same issue from other files where we used.

*Issue :- *

When we use below string to form the error message then it will not work
because Jinja will evaluate the string " + err.errormsg + " before it gets
evaluated as JS by the browser.

*alertify.error("{{ _('" + err.errormsg + "') }}");*

Do review it and let us know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

Attachment Content-Type Size
string_evaluate.patch application/octet-stream 3.9 KB