Re: Great site for comparing databases (or anything else)

From: Mike Christensen <mike(at)kitchenpc(dot)com>
To: Stephen Cook <sclists(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Great site for comparing databases (or anything else)
Date: 2012-10-27 23:12:01
Lists: pgsql-general

It seems to be based on the honor system. When you click "Rank", it asks
you what databases you're familiar with. Then you can stack rank those
databases across various questions. It's possible people could lie and say
they know about mySQL and Postgres when in reality they don't, but
hopefully the overall results would be accurate. Actually one of the
reasons I posted it here was because I was hoping more database experts
could weigh in with their opinions..

Mike