Brainstorming sessions to find new conf talk subjects

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Brainstorming sessions to find new conf talk subjects
Date: 2019-05-10 15:58:08
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi all,

CFP for PGConf Europe is open (https://2019.pgconf.eu/callforpapers/)

So maybe it's time for you to give a conf talk!

We can help by several ways:
- we can provide mentoring (if it's your first conf talk)
- we can talk with you so you understand the community needs your point of
view too
- we can share a brainstorming session to help you find one or more subjects
- we can help you rehearsing

All we need to help you is you! Contact us (or only me if you're too shy,
it's ok)!

Have a nice week-end!

Cheers,

Lætitia
--
*Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly.*