Re: Brainstorming sessions to find new conf talk subjects

From: Renee <renee(dot)phillips(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Brainstorming sessions to find new conf talk subjects
Date: 2019-05-10 16:12:56
Lists: pgsql-women

I am also available for conference talk advice!

Laetitia (and others) encouraged me so much to submit my first talks.

So far, I’ve given two talks
Good Data Gone Bad, Bad Data Gone Worse
and
A talk about inclusivity and diversity

Additionally I gave a talk to graduate level data analysis students to provide an overview of postgres.

This afternoon I’ll be working with a speaker to develop her talk for the Postgres Women NYC that I think will be great for conferences.

I’m so excited to see all of your talks at conferences!

Renee