Create Partitions !

From: rocky user <madhavjpn567(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Create Partitions !
Date: 2024-07-11 16:38:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have a table which has around 300 millions of records and this table,
Every minute there would be a lot of huge writes and reads on this data.
So, I don't see there were any partitions created on this table. So, is it
a possible case that I can create partitions on the already existing table
which has millions of records based on certain column which has some list
of values under it and those list of that column is being used in my WHERE
clause in the SELECT statement.
Values are Varchar for that column. They are list distinct 10 values that
can repeat.