Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-07-27 10:45:10
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi! The initial version of the javadoc mojo is ready. I have pushed the
changes. For now, I have just exposed a function using which arguments
could be added to the javadoc tool. I also wrote some script for making the
tool work. The javadoc tool works for pljava-api but not for pljava. I am
trying to debug this. It also works for PL/Java Examples. I have hardcoded
some things which I'll change later like the version once the mojo works
properly. The generate method is still to be added.

I did not try to go the interface route yet because I am not sure of the
order in which maven calls these methods. Because if maven calls these
methods before the executeReport method it would be of no use. Also, if
there are a small limited set of methods, directly exposing those could
work as well.

Regards,
Kartik Ohri