DBeaver

From: Serge Rider <serge(at)jkiss(dot)org>
To: pgsql-gui-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DBeaver
Date: 2018-02-03 06:57:39
Lists: pgsql-gui-dev

Hey All,

My name is Serge Rider.

I'm architect and main developer of DBeaver - open source universal
database manager and SQL client (https://dbeaver.jkiss.org/)
Recently we've significantly improved PostgreSQL support and continue to
move in this direction.
For instance we are going to add PgSQL debugger GUI in the following major
release.

Also glad to be the member of GUI Devs community.

BTW we'll be at PgConf.Russia 2018 (in February). Going to show some
interesting stuff there (including the debugger).

BR,
Serge