OmniDB

From: William Ivanski <william(dot)ivanski(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-gui-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OmniDB
Date: 2018-02-03 10:42:45
Lists: pgsql-gui-dev

Hi,

First of all, I'm very happy to be a member of this group :)

I'm one of the main developers of OmniDB, a browser-based tool designed to
simplify database management. Since version 2.0 it is written in
Python/Django and has extensive support for PostgreSQL. Here are some of
the features of current version 2.4.1:

- Server and app versions in different packages
- Server have support to HTTPS and multiple users
- Parallel query execution and cancellation
- Graphical visualization of query plans
- Debugger for PL/pgSQL functions
- Customizable monitoring dashboard with user-defined charts
- Support to PostgreSQL 10 native logical replication
- Support to pglogical
- Support to Postgres-BDR
- Support to Postgres-XL

Best regards,