Re: Sqlectron

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Brice Maron <bmaron(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-gui-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sqlectron
Date: 2018-01-22 22:04:43
Lists: pgsql-gui-dev

On 01/22/2018 04:38 PM, Brice Maron wrote:
> but what i was really looking for is something more in the shape of :
>> Create table foo (id integer, ...., );
> as pg_dump can give you

Ah, for that you probably need to look through pg_dump source code, or
perhaps pgadmin source code for a head start. There are also functions here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/functions-info.html

But really the simplest answer in my experience is to use pg_dump with
--schema-only and --table=table options.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com