wiki editor privs

From: Schneider <schneider(at)ardentperf(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: wiki editor privs
Date: 2017-09-21 18:42:43
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello. I'm a newcomer to the pg community, spending some time right
now looking into pg10 new features. I noticed the New_in_postgres_10
wiki page but it hasn't been updated in a little while. Is the
community usually open to newcomers taking a swing at updating wiki
pages? I would love to update this page as i work through the v10
updates from a user perspective. My postgresql.org login is jer.

Thanks,
Jeremy

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider