Re: wiki editor privs

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Schneider <schneider(at)ardentperf(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wiki editor privs
Date: 2017-09-22 07:01:10
Lists: pgsql-www

Schneider wrote:
> Hello. I'm a newcomer to the pg community, spending some time right
> now looking into pg10 new features. I noticed the New_in_postgres_10
> wiki page but it hasn't been updated in a little while. Is the
> community usually open to newcomers taking a swing at updating wiki
> pages? I would love to update this page as i work through the v10
> updates from a user perspective. My postgresql.org login is jer.

That would be great; that page is in desperate need of some serious
editing. I've given you editor privs.

Please see equivalent pages for previous releases for some content and
formatting ideas:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.5
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewIn96

BTW I think we could do with a new category, say
[Category:New_PostgreSQL_Features] where all such pages could be listed
together.