Re: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Vladimir Ryabtsev <greatvovan(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Henrik Uggla <Henrik(dot)Uggla(at)kristianstad(dot)se>, "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin in Docker: independent users storage
Date: 2018-09-17 09:10:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 6:33 AM, Vladimir Ryabtsev <greatvovan(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> I am using dpage/pgadmin4, which is referenced from
> https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-container/
> Does it have similar env. var.?

When you launch with docker you'd use something like the following on the
command line to map the directory containing session data and configs to
the host:

-v "/private/var/lib/pgadmin:/var/lib/pgadmin"

The first path being the one on the host, the second being the path in the
container to remap.

I don't know how that's done in Rancher.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company