Postgresql 10 range partition

From: Garry Chen <gc92(at)cornell(dot)edu>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql 10 range partition
Date: 2017-12-18 16:43:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

HI All,
I would like to create a range partition table but my question is when create the partitions can I use for values less then? If LESS THEN is not passable what is my options? Here is what I try to do.

CREATE TABLE measurement (
city_id int not null,
MONTH_SID integer not null,
peaktemp int,
unitsales int
) PARTITION BY RANGE (MONTH_SID);
CREATE TABLE measurement_y2010 PARTITION OF measurement
FOR VALUES LESS THEN (201007)
NOTE: Any month_SID values less than 2010 July
CREATE TABLE measurement_y2011 PARTITION OF measurement
FOR VALUES LESS THEN (201107)
NOTE: Any month_SID values between 2010 July and 2011 June
….
Skip here
….
CREATE TABLE measurement_y2017 PARTITION OF measurement
FOR VALUES LESS THEN (201707)
NOTE: Any month_SID values between 2016 July and 2017 June
CREATE TABLE measurement_y2018 PARTITION OF measurement
FOR VALUES LESS THEN (201807)
NOTE: Any month_SID values between 2017 July and 2018 June

Thank you very much for your input,
Garry