Looking for Suggestion on Learning

From: ray <ray(at)aarden(dot)us>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for Suggestion on Learning
Date: 2011-02-05 17:30:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I have built a few databases with MS Access and I would like to learn
how to use pgsql. I have found some examples but they have been too
complex to follow or to abstract with no specific details.

I would like to find a simple example that would take me from an open
source design tool to a simple method to implement the design.

I would like to find a simple guide, tutorial or example and will
appreciate any help.

ray