Unable to launch PgAdmi 4

From: Nicolas Sliwowski <sliwo15(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unable to launch PgAdmi 4
Date: 2018-10-29 13:28:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I’ve installed PostgreSQL 11 with PgAdmin 4 and I can’t launch PgAdmin 4. It first says “Failed to open the system default web browser. Is one installed” and then “The application server could not be contacted”. I already tried to run it as an administrator but it doesn’t work neither. Could please help me or give me a link where I can find support?

Best regards,
Nicolas