Re: Unable to launch PgAdmi 4

From: Johann Spies <jspies(at)sun(dot)ac(dot)za>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unable to launch PgAdmi 4
Date: 2018-10-30 06:34:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 02:28:55PM +0100, Nicolas Sliwowski wrote:
> I’ve installed PostgreSQL 11 with PgAdmin 4 and I can’t launch PgAdmin 4. It first says “Failed to open the system default web browser. Is one installed” and then “The application server could not be contacted”. I already tried to run it as an administrator but it doesn’t work neither. Could please help me or give me a link where I can find support?

Same problem here. I (for now) have given up on trying to use pgadmin4
on Debian.

Regards.
Johann

--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder / Data manager Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van hierdie e-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gereël. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer