Re: the ReportScriptingMojo

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
To: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: the ReportScriptingMojo
Date: 2020-08-19 14:10:49
Lists: pljava-dev

On 08/19/20 08:04, Kartik Ohri wrote:
> Can you explain how to approach the jar building steps and how do we want
> to implement it (jar + nars) or a single jar?

That's easy! :) The nar-maven-plugin builds a jar because that's what
it does. We don't have any use for the jar it builds.

The only thing produced in that build that we use is the .so (or .dll
or .bundle, depending on your OS). pljava-packaging looks for that file
in pljava-so/target and puts it in the final package jar.

How's that for saving you some work?

Regards,
-Chap