Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
To: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-07-21 22:30:15
Lists: pljava-dev

On 07/21/20 14:55, Kartik Ohri wrote:
> I had already come across your answer in my search and figured that you
> might have forgotten about it :). I have seen antrun's source. I initially
> wanted to have something like it but was unable to figure out how
> antrun does that.

That made me curious, so I took your plugin branch and just gave the
'script' parameter the type PlexusConfiguration, and it did pretty much
what I thought antrun was doing. Nothing up my sleeve. :)

https://github.com/jcflack/pljava/commits/PlexusConfig

I think that probably is preferable to the look-up-the-Xpp3Dom business,
as it doesn't require the hardcoding of the artifact IDs or execution ID,
etc. (I still wonder whether there might also be a way to get the
MojoExecution injected easily rather than having to look it up. But this
worked, so I stopped looking.)

Is it possible that the test condition for "your engine doesn't support
your mimetype" could be backwards?

Regards,
-Chap