Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-07-22 02:19:05
Lists: pljava-dev

https://github.com/jcflack/pljava/commits/PlexusConfig

> One less dark magical secret. So, this means that Maven looks
for @Parameter annotated variables and matches them to xml dom elements.
And the supertype for maven plugin parameter type matching is
PlexusConfiguration (or something it inherits).

Is it possible that the test condition for "your engine doesn't support
> your mimetype" could be backwards?

To be sure, you mean the mimetype should be preferred over engine ?

Regards,
Kartik.