Re: [Pljava-dev] Build Fails on Windows 7

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [Pljava-dev] Build Fails on Windows 7
Date: 2016-02-18 15:47:33
Lists: pljava-dev

On 02/18/2016 10:22 AM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:

> See Maven output attached.

Ok ... I see three things there:

#1 I was up too late last night, and I forgot to rebase the
branch I created onto the right place, and now I'll have to
do the thing no respectable git hacker ever does, and rebase
it after publication. Phooey.

Hey you guys on pljava-dev, nobody base stuff off this
branch, ok?

#2 The build appears to have succeeded (as far as Maven thinks,
anyway).

#3 There are curious warnings. Most are from the printf format
checker, which seems to think jint and int are different
widths, likewise jlong and long. This makes me uneasy.
The other curious warnings are about the signal handlers
not getting defined in Backend.c. That also bears looking
into (which I won't have time for until later).

You might, cautiously, load it into your PostgreSQL database
and see what it does. I would not (ahem) do this on a production
instance at this stage. :)

Could you reply with whatever is in your Java installation's
include/jni.h and include/*/jni_md.h files pertaining to the
declarations of jint and jlong?

-Chap